Page 5 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

RE: HON LAN 1.3.2+ Dota Heroes (Stand Alone)

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von JGamito
[quote="pureevil29"][quote="JGamito"][quote="pureevil29"][quote="JGamito"]

Dude, you didnt get it, i mean Would it be possible do to that, in only one standalone game, so ppl wouldn't get divided about who has what version =)
I already told you i luv ur version, im just trying to help you with my oppinions

Mate, Just listen to what you are asking, you are asking me to disable de Dota Heroes in this, the DOTA HEROES Version of HON LAN, it doesn't make much sense does it? Why don't we put the HON Heroes in dev_mode in Sordit's version too?

If I got it right you want a version that has dota heroes but in _dev mode. That is exactly what you get with Sordit's! Sordit's version has the Dota Heroes, just not updated because he doesn't update as much. Just wait for his patch and you will get what you are asking.

I do not intend to compete with Sordit, he is very good at doing the main base version with all the community fixes in it.

I personally did the coding of at least 95% of the Dota Heroes in this pack, so I have the right to make a VERSION of it.

Sordit did, with GL, Ifrit and others, all the work on the main version so he has the right to release his VERSION, I don't have the right to release what you are asking because that's Sordit's territory and work, not mine.

Last edited Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 pm
by antaig Sergeant of Newerth | 183 Posts

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von antaig
1.32C looks amazing EXCEPT for few things (that I've noticed). The textures and pics for the fixed skills, Engineer and Valkyrie, seem to be missing. And Valkyrie is throwing a tee pot :D
Also the new main screen is SICK. But the left and right popup screens (Create Game and Options) look like cutouts from something else and ruin the feel a bit. Maybe if you can do them like the Room List popup and it would be perfect.
Other than that it all seems fine, the Engineers turret is working like it should, it just doesn't look good :) Cheers!

I think you are installing my patches on sordit's version. This is for Dota Heroes version!

Nope, on your version. Installed Heroes Of Newerth LAN 1.3.2+ (DH), then applied the B patch and now the C patch, just put the resource files in the HoN\game directory and after the new fix I got the texture bug.
Maybe just open recources0 and put the new fixes in there to replace the old files?
Also did you understand what I meant about the interface tweak on the main screen, the weird look of the Options and Create Game windows? Cheers!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Weird, Is anyone else having this texture problem with 1.3.2C+? On engeneer's icons and Valyrie's Javelin?

The thing is that the patch does not change anything in the textures folder, so It should work right away...

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Zitat von pureevil29
Weird, Is anyone else having this texture problem with 1.3.2C+? On engeneer's icons and Valyrie's Javelin?

The thing is that the patch does not change anything in the textures folder, so It should work right away...

OK, so I just tried something and it worked. I put all the files of the new patch in resources0.s2z and resources001.s2z respectively and it works, I have no idea what's the deal.
Maybe just release a full repack with the patches included if anyone else has the problem. Cheers!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 am
by AdminReaper Veteran of Newerth | 116 Posts

Zitat von antaig

Zitat von pureevil29

OK, so I just tried something and it worked. I put all the files of the new patch in resources0.s2z and resources001.s2z respectively and it works, I have no idea what's the deal.
Maybe just release a full repack with the patches included if anyone else has the problem. Cheers!

Download the whole pack? That's one hell of a download... XD

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 am
by yuu2lee4 Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 16 Posts

unzip resources001c.s2z ,you'll find Spelling "heroes" to "hoeres"

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm
by Kolpi Leecher of Newerth | 1 Post

can't download the 1.3.2c patch.
3 of my friends tried it too, it doesn't work =/
could u reup it someware else? like mediafire or something

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm
by JGamito Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

Harkon's blade still cost 2100 you gotta fix that, also it would be nice if we could kick players that have not sit yet

Last edited Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm
by dgz345 Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

you can already kick ppl that dont sit
i think its control+F8 and then type
kick (name)
without ( ) if you guys didnt understand that :D

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:21 pm
by honheroes Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

hello there guyz!!! just wanna ask why is the delivery and return home of the courier doesnt work? only the speed burst and courier shield is the only working... and also there is no fortification for the towers... is there anyone here knows about this...

Last edited Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm
by needafart Whelp of Newerth | 34 Posts

Hi guys, Im I gree with that, and also the new speed boot when you sell it you still having the speed.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm
by JGamito Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

So, things you should now:

Harkon's blade cost 2100 less
Valkyrie trows teapots(cuz in resources resources001C.s2z u have Heores instead of Heroes)
Ursa's ulti seems to work, but it doesn't show

some neutrals that should take magic damage don't

Last edited Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:47 pm

We just noticed while playing with friends that Phanotm Lancer's illusions do bash if you have a Basher. This seems kinda imba so is it a bug or you intended it that way? Cheers!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 am
by dofeer101 Corporal of Newerth | 125 Posts

@pureevil
Can you PM your HERO SELECTION. How come it gives you 15 slots hero.. mine is just 12 hero per agi, str, int. and I cant add more :(

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm
by -}Z{- Artist of Newerth | 372 Posts

dofeer101 why dont you just download pureevils version and then you will get the 15 hero spot

and i dont get it coz even in sordits version there are 15 hero slots so you obviously dont even have sordits version then right?

lol i feel for you pureevil

PROUD TO BE "Heroes Of Newerth Lan Edition" PLAYER(S)

Scroll up

Page 5 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.