Page 2 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

RE: HON LAN 1.3.2+ Dota Heroes (Stand Alone)

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm
by mitoDrocka Recruit of Newerth | 66 Posts

hye all..i'm having texture bugs when playing this version (all cliffs across the map were marked by black textures) ..is anybody also experienced this bug or is just me?..btw i'm not installing hon official client..

Attached pictures:
hon 2010-08-16 22-40-07-86.jpg
hon 2010-08-16 22-41-39-45.jpg

Last edited Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von mitoDrocka
hye all..i'm having texture bugs when playing this version (all cliffs across the map were marked by black textures) ..is anybody also experienced this bug or is just me?..btw i'm not installing hon official client..

Screenshots please.

PS: All you have to do is download, extract and double click "HON.EXE". Do not install anything on it. If you run the regular HON lan then you should be able to run this the same way.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

yes..i'm only use your version..extract and play..btw i've posted some screenshots..

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 pm
by .GL. Coder of Newerth | 240 Posts

Quick feedback for doombringer.
It's extremely annoying that visual does not match actual radious of his "everything burns with blue fire" skill. And I think it's a bit heavy on visouals - it always slows my PC for quite a bit when enough creeps are burning.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm
by Qkill Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 13 Posts

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GRATE!!!!! im not sad :) im just happy :D i dident know you just did dota heros..... how in the world should i know that? sorry . . . . hope i dont harm you.... :D realy good work!!!!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Zitat von mitoDrocka
yes..i'm only use your version..extract and play..btw i've posted some screenshots..

Ok maybe it happens when you set all to low quality or with some video cards, I did not happen in mine but me and my friends we all run HON in high quality when we do a LAN party.

Weird... I cannot fix it. Maybe move the Dota Heroes to the other HON (regular HON) so you at least have the new heroes.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Zitat von .GL.
Quick feedback for doombringer.
It's extremely annoying that visual does not match actual radious of his "everything burns with blue fire" skill. And I think it's a bit heavy on visouals - it always slows my PC for quite a bit when enough creeps are burning.

You're probably right, it did not slow my PC but I did not test it on lower systems. I will change the visuals and set the right radius for next version.

Thanks

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von mitoDrocka

Ok maybe it happens when you set all to low quality or with some video cards, I did not happen in mine but me and my friends we all run HON in high quality when we do a LAN party.

Weird... I cannot fix it. Maybe move the Dota Heroes to the other HON (regular HON) so you at least have the new heroes.

ok thats fine..btw i'm not having any texture problems with sordit version..so i stick with it..too bad..ur version rocks!!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

Zitat von mitoDrocka

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von mitoDrocka

ok thats fine..btw i'm not having any texture problems with sordit version..so i stick with it..too bad..ur version rocks!!

Can you try on another PC/Machine and see if it happens again? Because I cannot reproduce this error in any of my computers.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 pm
by xhakox Veteran of Newerth | 101 Posts

i love this!! gonna DL it now!! haha :D

peace

"better being a NOOB than a LEAVER"

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 am
by UltimateUser Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

Hi guys.

Would it be possible to upload this file to a few other sites as well? Yes, I am aware that it’s quite a big file and in high demand, but I can’t get it to download any faster than 3KB/sec (88days). I also had to restart the download several times because the speed would just drop further and eventually time out. I tried downloading from home, work and a friends house and even left it over night. I have a relative good broadband connection and all my other downloads is just fine. (At the time, all other downloads were completely stopped or closed.) Thanks

To everyone involved in this project. You are doing an awesome job and I would like to thank every single one of you for your hard work and dedication. This is the kind of thing that keeps the scene alive and makes a good game excellent. A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 am
by yuu2lee4 Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 16 Posts

wakada

Last edited Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 am | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 am
by UltimateUser Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

==== Personal Update ====

Last night I asked a friend to download it for me through his 3G mobile internet. The download was still slower than normal, but at least it completed the entire file. I also used my friends entire 500mb cap for the month , but I think is going to be worth it.

Can’t wait to go home tonight and try it out. Thanks and keep up the good work guys.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 am

A new patch, version 1.3.2B+ has been released, the download link is in the first post!

Changes in patch 1.3.2B+ :

- Added Fully working Corrupted disciple!
- Added fix for Belphegore's Ulti.
- Fixed Doombringer's Skill 2 radius and effect (it no longer shows the blue burning animation on enemies to improve performance)
- Added a fix for the black fog/texture bug one user was having.

With this patch all the hero slots are used!!

Enjoy!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 am

In its first 10+ days this latest version of Dota Heroes for HON LAN has been downloaded more than 700 times!

That is 300% faster than the previous version...

To celebrate this astounding amount of downloads and the little to none reports of bugs and unbalances we will be celebrating a Tunggle party this weekend!

To participate don't forget to download the latest 1.3.2B+ patch so that there are no Sync errors during the matches!

This is also the last release, since there are no more heroes slots available.

Have fun with this!

Last edited Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 am | Scroll up

Page 2 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.