Page 3 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

RE: HON LAN 1.3.2+ Dota Heroes (Stand Alone)

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 am
by Booonz Leecher of Newerth | 6 Posts

i cant download it from filefront..it keeps saying that file was removed or renamed..could you please check it

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 am
by Chimera Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 16 Posts

Yeah, i got the same e\thing just now, maybe we need new liks up pelase check it

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd149...imera-acopy.jpg

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am
by mitoDrocka Recruit of Newerth | 66 Posts

yeah new updated already..good job pureevil..gonna test it XDD

p/s: i already checked filefront links a while ago..both working very fine

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Both links work fine, you were trying to download an older version, go to the first post and download the files linked there.

Good luck!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm
by JGamito Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

Jedi master and sith lord are just too op and bugged, i keep watching some magebane animation when im playin with sith, and also he has bloodsense from bloodhunter sometimes hahaha

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Zitat von JGamito
Jedi master and sith lord are just too op and bugged, i keep watching some magebane animation when im playin with sith, and also he has bloodsense from bloodhunter sometimes hahaha

That is not a bug, if you read the skill description you will see that the images are part of the skill! And it is not like bloodsense because this one gives you attack speed and not move speed!

And don't worry, all the heroes have been nerfed and balanced in this last version, specially those two, they can be easily defeated now. I've seen them loose many times... use your head and make a good team!

Last edited Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:53 am
by JGamito Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

well, when im saying they are op was when i was playing with them, i find it really easy to kill ppl with them, well if the images are part of the skill, plz change that, cuz its annoing and really unhelpfull. and when i was playing with them, i didnt saw anything about bloodsense or images appearing so i guessed it was a bug, maybe the bug is in not showing what the skills do. And how many damage it makes, it's not a bug, but it would be helpfull to know ;)

Edit: I kinda don't like what you've done to the zoom (increasing a bit the max distance) i really think this is the best standalone so far and you guys should focus on keeping it as close as retail as you can, and obviously the dota heroes are much appreciated. Keep up the good work

Last edited Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 am | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 am

Zitat von JGamito
well, when im saying they are op was when i was playing with them, i find it really easy to kill ppl with them, well if the images are part of the skill, plz change that, cuz its annoing and really unhelpfull. and when i was playing with them, i didnt saw anything about bloodsense or images appearing so i guessed it was a bug, maybe the bug is in not showing what the skills do. And how many damage it makes, it's not a bug, but it would be helpfull to know ;)

Edit: I kinda don't like what you've done to the zoom (increasing a bit the max distance) i really think this is the best standalone so far and you guys should focus on keeping it as close as retail as you can, and obviously the dota heroes are much appreciated. Keep up the good work

Yeah some of the skills need better description for sure!

Yeah, we are as close to retail but with 30 more heroes! hahaha, this is the best you can get for free!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:15 am

still cant download it from filefront....mmm what to do !!

Attached pictures:
Untitled.jpg
Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:29 am

and i just wonder that 800 ppl have downloaded it and at the biggest number of players in tunngle is 50 or maybe less..where are the rest !

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 am

Zitat von Booonz
and i just wonder that 800 ppl have downloaded it and at the biggest number of players in tunngle is 50 or maybe less..where are the rest !

800 this version alone, but sordit's main version is even more popular, at least 2000 people have HON LAN installed. They play in hamachi, tungle... but mostly on LANs...

You must be sure that the people you play with in tungle are using this same version.

Good luck

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 am

could you please upload it in another site bcuz i still cant download it neither my friends...we are from egypt so is this has to do with country ip ban or smth

Last edited Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 am | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Sorry I can only upload to american sites, pehaps one of our european or asian friends can upload somewhere else!

Good Luck

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am
by antaig Sergeant of Newerth | 183 Posts

I've only tested this one on one so can't say about the lag issue that appeared previously, but so far so good :) The interface looks better than any of the previous versions, the picture selection for main menu, loafing etc. is top notch.
The heroes are good, though I removed you original heroes cause my friends where whining that they were too powerful :D You might consider adding Drakoni (Obsidian) he is well made and a good hero.
The only bugs I noticed are the items appearing as inventory item on the buildings (weren't glyphs supposed to work?) and maybe I missed this on the threads but what's up with the Engineers turret? It goes all crazy and blows up. Also is Fayde working like she should be, meaning are the stances switching?
Great work, this is awesome as it is, after all the heroes I don't mind removing these two, there's no shortage :) Cheers!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 am

Zitat von antaig
I've only tested this one on one so can't say about the lag issue that appeared previously, but so far so good :) The interface looks better than any of the previous versions, the picture selection for main menu, loafing etc. is top notch.
The heroes are good, though I removed you original heroes cause my friends where whining that they were too powerful :D You might consider adding Drakoni (Obsidian) he is well made and a good hero.
The only bugs I noticed are the items appearing as inventory item on the buildings (weren't glyphs supposed to work?) and maybe I missed this on the threads but what's up with the Engineers turret? It goes all crazy and blows up. Also is Fayde working like she should be, meaning are the stances switching?
Great work, this is awesome as it is, after all the heroes I don't mind removing these two, there's no shortage :) Cheers!

Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback and support...

Regarding the heroes, Fayde is not yet fully fixed, she uses a work around but as soon as her abilities are fixed I will upload a patch.

Engenier's bug I didn't know, I installed GL's latest closer to retail pack and maybe that changed his turret, I will do more testing and get back to you on that.

As for the new heroes, yes, they are pretty strong 1 on 1... but make the jedi or the sith fight against swiftblade, predator, scout or flint beastwood 1 on 1 and see who wins! There you will see that they are not unbalanced and in 5 vs 5 they are even less effective! Try and let us know of the result! ;)

A new patch is already on the making, please report as much as you can so I can make the fixes in time :)

Have fun...

Last edited Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 am | Scroll up

Page 3 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.