Page 4 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

RE: HON LAN 1.3.2+ Dota Heroes (Stand Alone)

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:17 am
by waitingalone Leecher of Newerth | 6 Posts

me english poor but u can see the picture

Attached pictures:
555.jpg
66.jpg
Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am
by Aluroth Leecher of Newerth | 3 Posts

Hi guys, just want to let you know of some bugs i found. We played a lot of games this weekend with friends mostly 3vs3 but some 5vs5 also.

*Magmus' stun goes right through Witch King and doesn't stun him and you cant target Witch King with some spells (I know you can't target with like Slidder's Venom Spray.

*Sometimes you cant buy from the shop's recipes, like if you buy Punchdaggers its fine but you cant buy punchbdaggers within Ghost Marchers recipe.

*Corrupted Disciples ulti only target heros (Don't know if thats the only way you could've get him to work but just making sure)

Will think of some other bugs we've found and let you know

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 pm
by andravsnana Leecher of Newerth | 1 Post

HOW PLAY GAME,,,
IM NOT JOIN HON GAME,,,,,,,,

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:43 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von Aluroth
Hi guys, just want to let you know of some bugs i found. We played a lot of games this weekend with friends mostly 3vs3 but some 5vs5 also.

*Magmus' stun goes right through Witch King and doesn't stun him and you cant target Witch King with some spells (I know you can't target with like Slidder's Venom Spray.

*Sometimes you cant buy from the shop's recipes, like if you buy Punchdaggers its fine but you cant buy punchbdaggers within Ghost Marchers recipe.

*Corrupted Disciples ulti only target heros (Don't know if thats the only way you could've get him to work but just making sure)

Will think of some other bugs we've found and let you know

Thanks for your feedback!

Corrupted disciple is suposed to attack the target in radius with the lowest health, sadly I concentrate on Dota Heroes only while GL and Ifrit fix the retail heroes so we must wait for their fixes. (But this bug is not a big deal anyway I actually prefer it like this).

I have tested and the Witch King will take magnataur's stun, or any stun/skill. Remember that you have to be close to magnataur for the stun to proceed.

About the items... the new shop is still a work in progress. We will fix all the issues in time. =)

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

A new patch has been released!

Ver. 1.3.2C+

Changes in patch 1.3.2C+ :

- Fixed Engineer's turret and tinker skills (2nd and 3rd) (Still not like retail).
- Fixed Valkyrie Javelin of light (Fixed the projectile's offset).
- Fixed Sea Titan's Ulti Effects.
- Fixed Harkon's Blade to be like retail.
- Added a new main menu interface thanks to AdminReaper and Kajorn.

Download link: http://www.filefront.com/17224891/resources001C.s2z

Enjoy

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm
by JGamito Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

Gotta luv how u keep updating so often, too bad ppl dont play this version that much cuz i sure love it :D
Good job ;)

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Zitat von JGamito
Gotta luv how u keep updating so often, too bad ppl dont play this version that much cuz i sure love it :D
Good job ;)

Yeap, only 900 people play this version so far, its been released for a month, and not counting pendrive sharing, If you account the old version you got 1800 people who play this Dota Heroes version :)

Not bad I would say... but we can do better!

Still waiting for Sordit's Patch but until that happens this is the most up to date pack.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm
by Booonz Leecher of Newerth | 6 Posts

why do you keep uploading on filefront :(...i still can't download any of the updates or game,dunno what to do

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Zitat von pureevil29
Thanks for your feedback!

Corrupted disciple is suposed to attack the target in radius with the lowest health, sadly I concentrate on Dota Heroes only while GL and Ifrit fix the retail heroes so we must wait for their fixes. (But this bug is not a big deal anyway I actually prefer it like this).

I have tested and the Witch King will take magnataur's stun, or any stun/skill. Remember that you have to be close to magnataur for the stun to proceed.

About the items... the new shop is still a work in progress. We will fix all the issues in time. =)

I also like how this Corrupted Disciple's ulti works but it makes him very strong. And it's not magnataur's stun, its magmus stun (the lava dude). It just goes through him and do no damage and don't stun.

EDIT:
Just remembered another bug, Doctor Repulsor's Opposite Charges pulls the unit the whole range from the position where it was till it reaches Doctor Repulsor, not only the units the skill mention, thus the skill does pretty much the same lvl 1 2 3 and 4. I know you dont do HoN heroes but i have no idea where else to post this

Balphagore's ulti point system also dont work correct. He gets like 1pt whenever someone casts a spell, making 80pts impossible.

Last edited Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:40 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Zitat von Booonz
why do you keep uploading on filefront :(...i still can't download any of the updates or game,dunno what to do

I also had troubles downloading through filefront, i eventually downloaded the game by using a proxy server. Try downloading the game by making use of a proxy server such as www.hidemyass.com

Last edited Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 pm
by antaig Sergeant of Newerth | 183 Posts

1.32C looks amazing EXCEPT for few things (that I've noticed). The textures and pics for the fixed skills, Engineer and Valkyrie, seem to be missing. And Valkyrie is throwing a tee pot :D
Also the new main screen is SICK. But the left and right popup screens (Create Game and Options) look like cutouts from something else and ruin the feel a bit. Maybe if you can do them like the Room List popup and it would be perfect.
Other than that it all seems fine, the Engineers turret is working like it should, it just doesn't look good :) Cheers!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von JGamito
Good job ;)

Yeap, only 900 people play this version so far, its been released for a month, and not counting pendrive sharing, If you account the old version you got 1800 people who play this Dota Heroes version :)

Not bad I would say... but we can do better!

Still waiting for Sordit's Patch but until that happens this is the most up to date pack.

Would it be possible for u and sordit to team up, so we get only 1 version that would include dota heroes??? we could even put all dota heroes as Dev Heroes so ppl could choose if they wanted to play them or not. That would only bring advantages on my oppinion :D
Keep up the good work

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Zitat von antaig
1.32C looks amazing EXCEPT for few things (that I've noticed). The textures and pics for the fixed skills, Engineer and Valkyrie, seem to be missing. And Valkyrie is throwing a tee pot :D
Also the new main screen is SICK. But the left and right popup screens (Create Game and Options) look like cutouts from something else and ruin the feel a bit. Maybe if you can do them like the Room List popup and it would be perfect.
Other than that it all seems fine, the Engineers turret is working like it should, it just doesn't look good :) Cheers!

I think you are installing my patches on sordit's version. This is for Dota Heroes version!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Zitat von JGamito

Zitat von pureevil29
[quote="JGamito"]Gotta luv how u keep updating so often, too bad ppl dont play this version that much cuz i sure love it :D
Good job ;)

Would it be possible for u and sordit to team up, so we get only 1 version that would include dota heroes??? we could even put all dota heroes as Dev Heroes so ppl could choose if they wanted to play them or not. That would only bring advantages on my oppinion :D
Keep up the good work

What you are asking has already been done! Download Sordit's version and you get what you are asking!

This is a DOTA VERSION for a reason! For people who want Dota Heroes enabled!

Sordit's the right version for you ;)

PS: We are already a team, all of us here! I release the Dota Version for people who want Dota Heroes, if you don't, then don't Download this and use Sordit's instead.

Good luck!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von JGamito

Zitat von pureevil29
[quote="JGamito"]Gotta luv how u keep updating so often, too bad ppl dont play this version that much cuz i sure love it :D
Good job ;)

Keep up the good work

What you are asking has already been done! Download Sordit's version and you get what you are asking!

This is a DOTA VERSION for a reason! For people who want Dota Heroes enabled!

Sordit's the right version for you ;)

PS: We are already a team, all of us here! I release the Dota Version for people who want Dota Heroes, if you don't, then don't Download this and use Sordit's instead.

Good luck!

Dude, you didnt get it, i mean Would it be possible do to that, in only one standalone game, so ppl wouldn't get divided about who has what version =)
I already told you i luv ur version, im just trying to help you with my oppinions

Last edited Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm | Scroll up

Page 4 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.