Some bugs/balance issues i found

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm
by frozthog Leecher of Newerth | 3 Posts

Phantom Lancers Skill #1 Does not deal any damage, Instead only slows and Forces target to attack closest enemy.

Tinker(Omega)'s rocket can hit creeps and i think it went straight into a exploded Techies Mine, but im not perfectly sure about that.(no proof availible)

Mixturers Skill 1# can be aborted just before realese and you loose both mana and cooldown, its really anoying and makes gameplay difficult.

Pagan Lord's Spells lacks descent description.
And is his speed booster supossed to cost zero mana? Isnt that kinda unbalanced?

Sorry if somethings allready been fixed or mentioned or just is plain ment to be.
I will edit and add to this post if i find something else bugging me.

Scroll up

RE: Some bugs/balance issues i found

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 am
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Thanks for the info! I will look into those and fix them!

Please post any other bugs/balance problems that you have....

Last edited Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am | Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm
by -}Z{- Artist of Newerth | 372 Posts

oh pureevil i made a fix for this but i just battled to get the illusion to spawn at the enemy so instead my illusion spawns at me when casts the spear

but none the less it damages and slows and still creates an illusion of yourself so let me know if you want this

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Zitat von -}Z{-
oh pureevil i made a fix for this but i just battled to get the illusion to spawn at the enemy so instead my illusion spawns at me when casts the spear

but none the less it damages and slows and still creates an illusion of yourself so let me know if you want this

Try changing target="source_entity" to target="target_entity" so the image spawns next to the enemy.

Right now it is called Spear of possesion and makes the enemy attack the closest unit being it friend or foe.

If you manage to get the image to spawn next to the enemy I will add it to the next version just like your Huskar fixes.

Thanks

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm
by -}Z{- Artist of Newerth | 372 Posts

lol spear of possesion... sounds AWESOME! haha

ok il give that a try thanks

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Ok I've fixed all the bugs you posted, you can see the full list of fixes and balancs here:

Work Progress on Dota Heroes for HON LAN 1.3.3

Thanks for your feedback

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm
by frozthog Leecher of Newerth | 3 Posts

WoW, thats fast!!!, Thanks, glad i could help.
Il look after more bugs and issues later this evenening to help you guys out.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.