MindWave ability 4

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 pm
by eryani2010 Eternal Soldier of Newerth | 212 Posts

hi guyz i played with MindWave and i noticed that her ability 4 (ulti) doesnt work , any ideas !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited Mon May 31, 2010 5:44 pm | Scroll up

RE: MindWave ability 4

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

Zitat von eryani2010
hi guyz i played with MindWave and i noticed that her ability 4 (ulti) doesnt work , any ideas !!!!!!!!!!!

MindWave?

Jutsu!! PANDA MAYHEM!!!

Scroll up

RE: MindWave?

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm
by eryani2010 Eternal Soldier of Newerth | 212 Posts

yeah , MindWave the problem is his ulti (lvl4) it doesnt work can anyone help me :D

here is the files of mindwave see it ur self ---->>>>"http://rapidshare.com/files/393774939/mindwave.rar"

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:31 am
by ifrit21 Moderator of Newerth | 516 Posts

dude i have a full funtional mindwave ill post this as soon as i get home

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:10 am
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

I played with mindweaver too but i want to know, his skills are like HoN-Extreme (i know HoN-Extreme its not equal to hon lan) but i must to know :P

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am
by emcevo Veteran of Newerth | 104 Posts

Zitat von richen
I played with mindweaver too but i want to know, his skills are like HoN-Extreme (i know HoN-Extreme its not equal to hon lan) but i must to know :P

yah! and HON-Extreme mindwave is to IMBA there.. Maybe tone down his skill or maybe change his skill expecially his 3rd skill.. He can go anywhere he wants and is to imba with his 1st, 2nd and ulti.. XD

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:45 pm
by megaDRO Whelp of Newerth | 37 Posts

can anyone upload mindwave? i want to use this hero...thanks

and please include the strings

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.