Pyromancer

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

First you must read this

http://honlan.xobor.de/t517f41-Pyromancer.html

------------------------------------------------

Level:

1 - 4

Just attack the creeps, try some denies, always try to attack your enemy, don't do anything insane, don't let the tower attack you, just kill an enemy if you will not be dead after.

Remember: If you send your hero attack the enemy hero the nearest Hellbour / Legion creeps will attack you.

Level:

3 - 5

You should save your mana a little, you will need it level 6, if you're trying to kill your enemy there is no problem to spent it, if you're following the build guide you may have mana/life regeneration items or some potions remaining.

Level:

6 - 8

If you're getting levels like your enemy NOW (level 6) you can easly beat him, you have the most damage in game with an ranged skill (Yet).

Try to kill your enemy, DON'T DIE AFTER.

Noone losts gold on the first blood, but if you're the secount to die you'll lost some, and you'll not get exp.

If your enemy are on the base or something like you should try in other lanes, HOMECOMMING STONE can help it if your friends didn't lost the tower yet.

HOMECOMMING STONE

Try to do ganks everytime you can, but don't forget your tower, you mustn't let your enemy earns gold/exp on your lane.

Everytime before a gank check-out the other lanes, there must be and friend needing help.

Level:

8 - 12

In this level you must have a Level 2 boots: GHOST MARCHERS, STEAMBOOTS or POSTHASTE
And a STAFF OF THE MASTER too

Remember: The POSTHASTE is the most expencive boots on the store, you shouldn't do it if you don't have lots of golds or lots of kills.

Level:

12 - 16

Now, you must have 3 itens of the final build, in this level the strenght heroes gets the leveled 3 ultimate spell, and you know, its hard to kill strenght heroes with magic, so you must have stratergy, in this phase of the game you should walk with your team members.

Level:

16 - 25

Atribute Bonus phase, you just increase some stats (STRENGHT, AGILITY, INTELIGENTE or MOVEMENT SPEED to help you to kill the hardest heroes in the otherside, normally this phase never comes to both team, if you're lv 16 and winning the otherside are lv 13 or 15. If you're level 16 and losting the otherside are level 20, 21.

Level:

25 - 25

If you still in level 25 and you not won or lost you must do something, change your stratergy, normally some hero in the otherside will walk alone, hunt him, kill him, there will be others comming, but now will be 5x4 and you'll got the advantage, try to use your spells correctly and save your friends, so after a hardwork will you WIN! or LOST!

SAVING FRIENDS:

You must have a quick-mind here, sometimes there is 2 or 3 friends dying, keep your mind fixed on the game, you must do choices now, gives preferences to the better players, after the players that can help you with low life, after the heroes that can't die. There is some exceptions here too, lets give a supose:

Arachna and Wich Hunter

First: Wich Hunter STILL HAVE MAGIC POINTS?
2nd: Wich Hunter can drain mp, will the enemies let it?
3rd: Arachna can give ranged attacks, but she cant stun, and if somebody stuns the enemies will you kill them.
4th: You can spent your ultimate spell killing a low-level unit following your friend or can u kill another that sure will kill you.
5th: Your friendly-hero can run away after be saved, so its better to kill an enemy. You can call him on the Microphone (Hotkey: T) or using the chat, ever be sure that your friend will not run away.
6th: If you did not help a friend and for some external reason you lost the match, he will blame you for it

Last edited Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 pm | Scroll up

RE: Pyromancer

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:49 am
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

Imo===>Skill build:
1 lvl at stun,
2 lvl at the passive,
and 2 lvl at phoenix wave.

After lvl 6, up the passive and phoenix wave to the max, and finally, the stun.

RIP Baby Girl...

Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 am

Zitat von CaitSith1.1
Imo===>Skill build:
1 lvl at stun,
2 lvl at the passive,

nice, but without the level-max stun and level-max phoenix will be not possible to nuk the enemies :)

But if u prefer do a meele phyromancer its allright, he's one of the strongest inteligence heroes and get lots of atk speed after casts the spells :)

Last edited Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 am | Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Zitat von richen

Zitat von CaitSith1.1
Imo===>Skill build:
1 lvl at stun,
2 lvl at the passive,

nice, but without the level-max stun and level-max phoenix will be not possible to nuk the enemies :)

But if u prefer do a meele phyromancer its allright, he's one of the strongest inteligence heroes and get lots of atk speed after casts the spells :)

The problem when you up like this(phoenix and dragon at lvl 3-2) is your mana pool cannot follow it at early game, if u want harass and gankin' a lot, even if with a bottle :/.
The Dragon-stun at lvl 1 is better when u cast it faster, even if it's less damaged,because its a stun!! xD.(thinkin' gankin')

RIP Baby Girl...

Last edited Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 pm | Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 am

good point, i think we got different game types here :D

I know what u're telling me, maybe it could be better than my opnion, but... as i said the point build depends :P against strong magic def heroes sometimes we should put on the 3rd skill xD

On tunngle everygame we got a Scout, Phyromancer/Witch Slayer, Swiftblade, Elec (sometimes)..

Last edited Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 am | Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 pm

ROFLMAO.
So at every game, (naturally) we got a stun-boy with a ganker or a carry^^

RIP Baby Girl...

Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 pm

I rly got angry playing on tunngle, im brazilian so my ping on europe/asia is 400ms D:

Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm
by Thenasd1 Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 26 Posts

Zitat von richen
I rly got angry playing on tunngle, im brazilian so my ping on europe/asia is 400ms D:

Join the club buddy
Im South African and our ping is just as high.its frustrating.

Scroll up

in Guides [NO QUESTIONS ONLY RELEASES] Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 am
by vizardbyte Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 13 Posts

slither, Enigma, plague rider, hellbringer and pollywog priest. missed this combination doing with my buddies XD

No Game, No Peace.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.