[Effects] Pandamunion

in Hero Suggestions Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:11 pm
by jvt619 Veteran of Newerth | 113 Posts

ummm add some Chinese word effects of Pandamunion when he cast his 1st skill just like in hon-extreme thats why i always choose panda there=)

Scroll up

RE: [Effects] Pandamunion

in Hero Suggestions Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

Zitat von jvt619
ummm add some Chinese word effects of Pandamunion when he cast his 1st skill just like in hon-extreme thats why i always choose panda there=)

He says already something when he "flurry" :/

Jutsu!! PANDA MAYHEM!!!

Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Zitat von CaitSith1.1

Zitat von jvt619

no some chinnese language when he cast his 1st skill like HoN Extreme!

Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 am
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

Zitat von jvt619

Zitat von CaitSith1.1

Zitat von jvt619

Why you want HoN Extreme that much? oO

For me the most important things is to get as much heroes working as possible. You can play HoN Extreme...in the internet.

Because THIS version is not a second HoN Extreme. I made this for LAN-Play. Sure you can use it to play online, but at the first point its for LAN play and the most important thing is to fix the bugs and if someday there are all bugs fixed and I´m bored I maybe make such cosmetic stuff.

Last edited Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:10 am | Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Zitat von Sordit

Zitat von jvt619

Zitat von CaitSith1.1

Zitat von jvt619

Why you want HoN Extreme that much? oO

For me the most important things is to get as much heroes working as possible. You can play HoN Extreme...in the internet.

Because THIS version is not a second HoN Extreme. I made this for LAN-Play. Sure you can use it to play online, but at the first point its for LAN play and the most important thing is to fix the bugs and if someday there are all bugs fixed and I´m bored I maybe make such cosmetic stuff.

but it would be cooler=)

Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Zitat von jvt619

but it would be cooler=)

It whould be cooler if you chould play alsmost every hero like in retail but over LAN, or you think not? ;-)

Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 am
by Chimera Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 16 Posts

Zitat von jvt619

but why not try making the sound effects yourself then, this is a community thing going here, i think.... if its good im sure it will be added to the patshes so that everybody can hear and enjoy the sounds....

Scroll up

in Hero Suggestions Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 am

Zitat von Chimera

Zitat von jvt619

but why not try making the sound effects yourself then, this is a community thing going here, i think.... if its good im sure it will be added to the patshes so that everybody can hear and enjoy the sounds....

You´r totally right. If it is good, I will add it to the patch for sure. ;)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.