All-Random: Something Similar to PitLord was picked.

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 pm
by valvaris Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 29 Posts

I'm not sure if this is a bug. I tried searching through the forums but there were no discussions about this.

I was playing a game with friends using HoN Lan by Sordit 1.2.9 and we decided to go ALL RANDOM.

My teammate got this hero (Model: Predasaur) with the first 2 skills and the Utli being similar, if not exactly the same, as Pit Lord~

However. We tried looking through the hero selection screen but we don't see his picture or portrait. In addition, his skills are all without descriptions.

I couldn't confirm this as we tried randoming after that, but we didn't come across it again.

Scroll up

RE: All-Random: Something Similar to PitLord was picked.

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

So it looks like you got a custom hero in your files somewhere. Did you download some custom heroes? You chould post a screen of your heroes folder. So we can take a look what doesn´t belong there. But I will move this to custom hero bugs.

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

I have only put in Kayle (ftaken from this forum), altair (from this forum) and fayde (taken from this forum too, before 1.2.9 was out) =)

So I really don't remember putting any other heroes. I'll try to print screen and post it up ASAP. =)

EDIT: My Heroes Folder

Attached pictures:
Heroes folder.JPG

Last edited Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm | Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

Just this heroes? D: i think there is anyhero bugged on your files, try to download again full version of sordit D:

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

yep. your folder is definatly messed up.

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Alright. =) THanks Alot! =P

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 am
by judejingx Adjutant of Newerth | 311 Posts

me too i got one file like Pitlord..no stringable..but nice heroe

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.