Help!!

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

Im trying to create my 1 hero and im getting some problems (Mario)

the 1 Skill are based on Andromeda's Stun, I want my character throw Bubbles shell instead a meteor, but when he Throws there aren't projectles flying and the targetted unit some secs after takes the stun. What can I do? :P

Last edited Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 pm | Scroll up

RE: Help!!

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm
by Ingwe Veteran of Newerth | 112 Posts

go to bubbles skill i think 1, there u will c if u browse in his effects folder a model.mdf and 3 other files nl material and model. U have to use these as ur projectile, model. Look at andromeda projectile.entity where it says model u have to replace with bubbles model,so copy,and rename files accordingly. Hope ths helps.

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Isn't working :p

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 am

I''ve changed my idea, i want to set the meteor to the phyromancer shot :p

Last edited Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 am | Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm
by .GL. Coder of Newerth | 240 Posts

Wrong section, it has nothing to do with bugreports for custom heroes, and stuff you're trying to do is described ny model/effect sections in skill file.know what to

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.