Buy all compenents.

in Interface Suggestions Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

Add The "Buy all compenents" from the Retail version?

Jutsu!! PANDA MAYHEM!!!

Scroll up

RE: Buy all compenents.

in Interface Suggestions Mon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

I try but I don´t think its possible because the button calls a own function in the dll -> onclick="PurchaseAllComponents(GetActiveRecipe()));"

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 pm
by Quaray Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 20 Posts

There's an addon on the official HoN forums which implements the Buy All Components functionality at http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=83966 which has been used before retail. However, that mod modifies the game_shop_v3.package while the LAN version uses the game_shop_old.package which doesn't have the "Buy all components" button at all.

TL;DR: In order to add Buy All Components to the LAN version, one would either have to add a new button to the game_shop_old.package or make the client use the game_shop_v3.package

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Zitat von Quaray
There's an addon on the official HoN forums which implements the Buy All Components functionality at http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=83966 which has been used before retail. However, that mod modifies the game_shop_v3.package while the LAN version uses the game_shop_old.package which doesn't have the "Buy all components" button at all.

TL;DR: In order to add Buy All Components to the LAN version, one would either have to add a new button to the game_shop_old.package or make the client use the game_shop_v3.package

You cannot use the V3 shop because its not working with our dlls. Alot of the shop is controlled by the dlls including the buy all componets function, as I already said before. If you use the V3 Shop you can´t eveny buy items anymore. So atm its not possible.

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Zitat von Sordit

Zitat von Quaray

You cannot use the V3 shop because its not working with our dlls. Alot of the shop is controlled by the dlls including the buy all componets function, as I already said before. If you use the V3 Shop you can´t eveny buy items anymore. So atm its not possible.

Just like I thought.

Good luck porting the new heroes. Great job so far. :)

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 am
by iTorch Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 20 Posts

I use this mod and use shop v3. All works
http://images.heroesofnewerth.ru/images/shot00heh.jpg

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 am

Zitat von iTorch
I use this mod and use shop v3. All works
http://images.heroesofnewerth.ru/images/shot00heh.jpg

But not with HoN LAN. The game on the screen is not my version...

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:18 am

It is HoN Lan! It is my version. It not strongly differs from your version. Following files are changed game.interface, main.intarface, game_shop_v3.pacage, alt_info_hero.pacage, alt_info_tower.pacage
sorry, for my bad English

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 am

It doesn't work. If you change the game.interface to include game_shop_v3.package instead of game_shop_old.package you won't be able to access the shop ingame.
It only works if you're a uber 1337 h4x0r and edited the game_shop_v3.package to work with v1.28 functions only.
If you did that, upload it please. :)

Last edited Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 am | Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Zitat von Quaray
It doesn't work. If you change the game.interface to include game_shop_v3.package instead of game_shop_old.package you won't be able to access the shop ingame.
It only works if you're a uber 1337 h4x0r and edited the game_shop_v3.package to work with v1.28 functions only.
If you did that, upload it please. :)

The next thing is that he playes Fayde, which is not fixed by us, yet. So why don´t you share you fayed if you fixed it for the old eninge. I think you don´t use the old engine. Is this even a LAN-Version or just a Version like 1.66 without LAN-Play?

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 am

This the first official version Fade
Bug 2 skill:
There are no illusions... only damage

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Apparently HoN-extreme (p.server) have the v3 interface implemented, they're running on 1.66
So my question is. Does the v3 interface working in 1.66 mean it works in 1.28 as well?

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Zitat von Quaray
Apparently HoN-extreme (p.server) have the v3 interface implemented, they're running on 1.66
So my question is. Does the v3 interface working in 1.66 mean it works in 1.28 as well?

Come on guys... how often should I say this?

YOU CANNOT COMPARE HON EXTREME WITH THIS LAN VERSION!

It does use a totally different Engine and most stuff already working in 1.66 does NOT work in our version. So please stop posting stuff about HoN Extreme and discuss with me that it is working....its not! I already tested ALOT with the new Shop-Interface and without the newer Engine it WILL NOT WORK. No new Shop Interface, no Buy All Component-Button and no Recommended Items Tab.

Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 pm

In fact I got the v3 interface to work on the LAN version, but for some reason the icons of the items are not shown (and the recommended tab doesn't work and there is another bug but that's not really important).

Unless the icons require the different engine, the new shop system should work on 1.28 too.

Last edited Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 pm | Scroll up

in Interface Suggestions Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Zitat von Quaray
In fact I got the v3 interface to work on the LAN version, but for some reason the icons of the items are not shown (and the recommended tab doesn't work and there is another bug but that's not really important).

Unless the icons require the different engine, the new shop system should work on 1.28 too.

LOL. Thats not a problem. You just change in the game.interface from
<include file="game_shop_old.package"/> to <include file="game_shop_v3.package"/>

But the Shop WILL NOT WORK. You can still only fit 12 items into one category, the buy all will not work and the recommended will not work either

Because all this is managed INSIDE the DLLS, which we CANNOT edit atm.

To only thing you will get is more bugs with the shop. Icons not clickable and so on, so you just make it worse than it is right now. Its the reason why I made all the work to add second category-buttons to fit all items inside. You think I whould me all the work if the other shop whould be working?

I tested all stuff out to get the icons working and fit all items in the new shop. It took me some days to be sure that this is REALLY controlled inside the DLLS.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.