RE: HON 1.2.6 FULL (DOTA HEROES VERSION)

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 pm
by z0k3rr Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 16 Posts

hey... i have a question...

when i download this heroes now... and want to join a server... and this people haven´t this heroes... does it work? or will i have problems?
Error, etc.

sorry for my bad english^^

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm
by GAME ON Troll of Newerth | 453 Posts

here's the link whre u can download DOTA VERSION : http://www.filefront.com/16670057/Heroes...%20%28DH%29.rar

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm

no... thats not what i mean... when i have this version and my friends another version (without DotA) what problems can come?

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 pm

owh..maybe some texture problem...i suggest that u or ur friends should have the same version along..so that there's nothing wrong could happened.. =)

[center]Dont Be Mad...Just Be happy And Smile... X'D[/center]

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 am
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von z0k3rr
no... thats not what i mean... when i have this version and my friends another version (without DotA) what problems can come?

All must have the same version to play, otherwise you will serious sync issues!! Have them all download the same version to play with this!

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 am

kk thanks you two :P

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

I will include the custom heroes with a patch. But can you please make single downloads for the heroes if you update anything now? Because your download now takes me over 3 HOURS... xD

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Zitat von Sordit
I will include the custom heroes with a patch. But can you please make single downloads for the heroes if you update anything now? Because your download now takes me over 3 HOURS... xD

Ok, I've made LOTS of improvements to the DOTA heroes. New animations, skins and even models for many of them. Skill fixes and remakes all arround! When you release 1.2.9 I will release a patch for the DOTA HEROES VERSION and the individual download for all the heroes.

Prepare for the NEXT thing! Retail quality Dota Heroes ;)

PS: Most improved:

Dragon Knight: His Ulti's Dragons now work 100% as intended
Troll Warlord: New model, new animations for all Skills, new projectile.
Ursa Warrior: Improved Skill 1, fixed Skill 3.
Centaur: New Skin, new effects for Skill 3.
Sordit: New "shadow" effect for his ulti (so he doesn't use the standart invisible effect)
Magnataur: New skin and animations.
New Hero: Undying Spectre: based on Huskar (but based on mana instead of health) and Nerubian (only his mana burn).

I think that by the time ver. 1.3.0 is released we will have totally unique DOTA HEROES. That means that they will not have the same skins and/or models than current HON heroes or creeps. (Only Sniper and Mortred left to have their skins changed)

Last edited Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm
by Ingwe Veteran of Newerth | 112 Posts

jip that would be nice to have links for heroes, so we can download those we want, thx Sordit for updates etc.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

Whould be REALLY great if you upload ONLY the heroes. The big 3 hour download was interrupted. And be sure you change the team of the customheroes to team="dev_XXX" for example team="dev_legion".
Just include the stringtable in all downloads. I will add the strings anyways to the patchstringtable.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Zitat von Sordit
Whould be REALLY great if you upload ONLY the heroes. The big 3 hour download was interrupted. And be sure you change the team of the customheroes to team="dev_XXX" for example team="dev_legion".
Just include the stringtable in all downloads. I will add the strings anyways to the patchstringtable.

I will upload only the heroes in a separate file this weekend, and when you release ver. 1.2.9 I will release a patch for the HON LAN DOTA HEROES EDITION.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:41 am

Ok the time has come, the latest version on DOTA HEROES for HON LAN is here, specially made for version 1.2.9 from Sordit.

Full list of heroes and what is new for version 1.2.9:

1) Admiral: All skills work 100% as in Dota.
2 ) Bounty Hunter: Unique model and skin, all skills work as in Dota.
3) Centaur: Called Minotaur because of model, has a new skin and improved 3rd skill.
4) Dragon Knight: Ultimate fixed! Level 1, 2 and 3 Dragons now have their proper attacks. (Corrosive, splash and slow)
5) Skeleton King: Works 100% as in Dota.
6) Magnataur: Now called Magna Ogre, has new skin and 3rd Skill. Improved animations.
7) Phantom Assassin: New skin and animations to differentiate from fayde.
8) Nomad: Same as in HON.
9) Phantom Lancer : Same as before, Still needs a fix for 1st Skill.
10) Sniper: New Skin with different hair and colors to differentiate from Engineer.
11) Goblin Techies: Now called Chemical Master, new skin and fixes for missing stasis trap model.
12) Troll: NEW MODEL! New animations and effects.
13) Ursa: Now called Mutant Warrior, has new Skin and 3rd Skill reworked.
14) Windrunner: Fixed some minor icon and lvls issues.

New Heroes

15) Jedi Master: Same as before.
16) Sith Lord: Same as before.
17) Sordit: New effects for Ring of Power (Ultimate)
18) Undying Spectre: New hero, Skills: 1) Force Ghost; 2) Spectral Combustion; 3) Undying Retribution; 4) Death Cloud

Patch Download: (40MB)

http://www.filefront.com/16859157/DOTA%2...LAN%201.2.9.rar

Installation:

If you have the DOTA HEROES version of HON LAN (downloaded from this Thread) then just delete the old resources001.s2z in the "/game" folder and then put the new resources001.s2z of this file in the same "/game" folder . You will know you installed it right because you will have a new hero.

If you use the regular HON LAN by Sordit then wait for him to release version 1.2.9 that will probably include all the fixes of this patch.

When you try this latest version of the DOTA HEROES pack you'll feel them a lot more retail quality like wich means my work is almost done.

Enjoy!

Last edited Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 am

@pureevil:
i have the regular HON LAN by Sordit..and doesn't have dota heroes or custom hero in it..but can i still download this patch??where do i need to paste them?? TQ ^^

PROUD TO BE "Heroes Of Newerth Lan Edition" PLAYER(S)

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

Great work pureevil. So this is not really an update to the megabig downlod? Its more like a standalone updated version, right? If its so I will include this to the patch.

Last edited Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:21 pm | Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm
by eryani2010 Eternal Soldier of Newerth | 212 Posts

no enought heroes slot for me X(

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.