Register Required to view content

in General Suggestions Mon May 31, 2010 2:05 pm
by Emma_Nassole Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 26 Posts

Title says it ...

i think i'd be nice to keep this forum a little private by hiding all content if you are not registered ...
i mean ... there's a links to modified game files here which is not totally legal ...

and it'll keep a lot of lazy people, who cant read stickies, away. (therefor we first need stickies ofc :) )

as well.. make it needed to use the activation code, cuz i got my login without checking my mail.

and my last request : lock the topics where you provide the links to Sordi Lan and Patches to prevent useless spam.

edit : i forgot this one : i request 2 new topics : a "say hello" topic and a "tnx sordit and other devs" topic :)

Last edited Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 pm | Scroll up

RE: Register Required to view content

in General Suggestions Mon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

Zitat von Emma_Nassole
Title says it ...

i think i'd be nice to keep this forum a little private by hiding all content if you are not registered ...
i mean ... there's a links to modified game files here which is not totally legal ...

and it'll keep a lot of lazy people, who cant read stickies, away. (therefor we first need stickies ofc :) )

as well.. make it needed to use the activation code, cuz i got my login without checking my mail.

and my last request : lock the topics where you provide the links to Sordi Lan and Patches to prevent useless spam.

edit : i forgot this one : i request 2 new topics : a "say hello" topic and a "tnx sordit and other devs" topic :)

Thats a good idea. Atm I still try to figure all in this forum out. Its a CMS forum, so I can´t change all I want. But hey, its free. ;)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.