Game crashes while creating game, last fixes and updates installed, pls read & help

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:27 pm
by Firecrack3r Leecher of Newerth | 5 Posts

Hi there.
We are a group of 6 players and we use the latest lan edition from sorbit. 1.3.3 with all fixes and updates.
Since 03. Juli 2011 we all got problems while creating a game. It loads up to the first E of Heroes in the loading screen. Than the game dont react any more.
We use the latest Hamachi version and most of us use Windows 7. There was a Windows - defender update on 03. Juni 2011. I think, there is a problem with this update.
I cant create game offline, i cant create a game for friends.
Can u help us pls?

And sry for my english, iam from Germany.

Best regards
Fire

Scroll up

RE: Game crashes while creating game, last fixes and updates installed, pls read & help

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm
by ifrit21 Moderator of Newerth | 516 Posts

Zitat von Firecrack3r
Hi there.
We are a group of 6 players and we use the latest lan edition from sorbit. 1.3.3 with all fixes and updates.
Since 03. Juli 2011 we all got problems while creating a game. It loads up to the first E of Heroes in the loading screen. Than the game dont react any more.
We use the latest Hamachi version and most of us use Windows 7. There was a Windows - defender update on 03. Juni 2011. I think, there is a problem with this update.
I cant create game offline, i cant create a game for friends.
Can u help us pls?

And sry for my english, iam from Germany.

Best regards
Fire

dude use the new version hon lan uce 4.0. hon lan sordit is very old use uce 4.0

if u dont want to update to the newest client just disable network load the game and then re enable the network

Last edited Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm | Scroll up

RE: Game crashes while creating game, last fixes and updates installed, pls read & help

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

i heard with the UCE version are the same problems at the moment??

what is different?

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 am

omg where to begin there are less bugs than on sordit version and there are more retail heroes man you should definitely try it out

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:16 pm

and it works without these bug?

what version HON UCE 4.0??

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm

ok , now i downloaded ur version 4.0 light and got the same problem, it crashs while creating a game .. the progress stops over the first E of heroes.

everytime. my friends got the same probs

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 pm
by Kowolski Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

Zitat von Firecrack3r
ok , now i downloaded ur version 4.0 light and got the same problem, it crashs while creating a game .. the progress stops over the first E of heroes.

everytime. my friends got the same probs

I've got the 4.0 Version, and i have the same problems, everything is fine until i want to create a game, the game loads about 15-20% (Letter E from Heroes) and then it freezes.
I can only leave the Game by Ctrl+Alt+Del'ing it and terminating the Process "hon32.exe" in the Task Manager.

Weird thing is, that all was fine until the last Windows Update.Dunno if it was the Windows defender.
Only one single time i was able to play a Game: I deactivated the Windows defender and a game loaded.

I was happy, but when i restarted the game, the same problem appeared, even with deactivated windows defender.

I am using Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, all Drivers up to date, all Hardware in super condition.

I really need help, because i am addicted :)

Greetz

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 am

ok man this is what u gotta do u will download this file and you will place it in

heroes of newerth uce 4.0/game/ folder this will replace the game.dll file and the problem will be gone

Attachment:

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 pm
by Kowolski Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

Zitat von ifrit21
ok man this is what u gotta do u will download this file and you will place it in

heroes of newerth uce 4.0/game/ folder this will replace the game.dll file and the problem will be gone

Good God, it worked! Youre a Genius! I hope this will work for all time as i will test it. Finnaly the Game starts again and i can open a Server. Thank you very much!!

Scroll up

in Bugreports 1.3.3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm

no problem man glad i could be of service this fix was made by the russians so thanks to them too!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.