[Request] - Add another category?

in General Suggestions Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 am
by I_Waz_Banned Whelp of Newerth | 32 Posts

Hello, can one of the higer users plz add 2 sections in the hero build forums so that there will be work in progress and finished guides
that way when someone is working on it he may get ideas but he wont be critisized for lack of order.
Also maybe appoint moderators for guides so that there will be an aproved guide section.

Scroll up

RE: [Request] - Add another category?

in General Suggestions Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

Why don´t you work OFFLINE on you guides and just copy&paste them if they are finished?
For what should we use unfinished guides here? xD

Scroll up

in General Suggestions Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

I know but, We can rly give each other ideas also this way we wont just post huge guides with many errors, feedback will help with positive progress, and it makes guides fun. but its up too u thanks for looking at my request though.

Last edited Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 pm | Scroll up

in General Suggestions Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:36 am
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

The real problem is: Someome (Someone means me) has to move every "Finished" guide to the normal guide-section. This will make me again more work with the forum and costs time for clean up other forums.

Why not just make a Tag before the guide [Work in Progress] and juat edit when its finished? You will get the same effect without extrawork for me or ifrit.

Scroll up

in General Suggestions Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 am

Zitat von Sordit
The real problem is: Someome (Someone means me) has to move every "Finished" guide to the normal guide-section. This will make me again more work with the forum and costs time for clean up other forums.

Why not just make a Tag before the guide [Work in Progress] and juat edit when its finished? You will get the same effect without extrawork for me or ifrit.

lol im sry i didnt see it that way, i geuss u guys work so hard on editing the game. thank u
but i already did what u suggested anyway. And im sry for takeing ur time =)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.