Hamachi/Comodo problem

in Find Players / All other VPN-Related Stuff Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

Hey guys, when you try play with your friend and get a "Relay connection" or "Blue" (on hamachi) it means you cant get a nice ping with your friend.

In some cases you cant see your friend's room, its impossible to fix it, you can try change your configurations on your modem. Here in home i've did the test, I changed my configuration. Router to Bridge, I don't know why, in fact my modem are 100% unlocked ports.

Its better for everyone choose just 1 program without connections problems, there will be more games and will be better to play with your friends, so why don't we do a pool, with program is better?

I don't know it can help you. Thanks

Scroll up

RE: Hamachi/Comodo problem

in Find Players / All other VPN-Related Stuff Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm
by azaznin Sergeant of Newerth | 171 Posts

maybee. lets find out . im so far and i know my ping is to high maybee 500 so its useless for me

Scroll up

in Find Players / All other VPN-Related Stuff Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am
by muligan Sergeant of Newerth | 187 Posts

i think tunngle is the best programm imho bcs
you dont have to make rooms and kick all innactive players like hamachi
you go into one channel and play an game you like if you go in an channel
from your game the chance is high that someone want to play with you the game like Counter Strike HoN Wc3

the only aspect in which hamachi seems better is the privacy bcs you can get your own channel locked
with an passwort and only friends of you can join the channel no spammer no assh*le or something like that
can destroy your game!

But tunngle want implement the feature of self created rooms in the future so that you havent
an reason to use hamachi anymore

greets

Scroll up

in Find Players / All other VPN-Related Stuff Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm
by richen Adjutant of Newerth | 371 Posts

Nice point, the ppl said tunngle its realy the best option, but still hav some players that play on other VPN programs =´p

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.