Mortred 2nd ability (Blink Strike)

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 5:50 pm
by -}Z{- Artist of Newerth | 372 Posts

Blink strike is supposed to have increased attack speed for a short time

is there any fix or work around for this??

Scroll up

RE: Mortred 2nd ability (Blink Strike)

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

After a fast test, Skill#2 seems to be the old Mortred's blink.(+30/60/90/120 bonus damage, like NH.)

Edit: Skill#3: Evasion.
The blur doesn't work proprely. It has a texture' bug.

Jutsu!! PANDA MAYHEM!!!

Last edited Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 pm | Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von CaitSith1.1
After a fast test, Skill#2 seems to be the old Mortred's blink.(+30/60/90/120 bonus damage, like NH.)

Yeah, it is her old blink, maybe I will update to the newer version.

About her blur... it works but you have to activate now, but when you activate you have texture problems? It is supposed to be invisble, In my computer when I activate the skill I only see her shadow. Anyone else with a texture problem?

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 pm
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

Zitat von pureevil29

Zitat von CaitSith1.1

Yeah, it is her old blink, maybe I will update to the newer version.

About her blur... it works but you have to activate now, but when you activate you have texture problems? It is supposed to be invisble, In my computer when I activate the skill I only see her shadow. Anyone else with a texture problem?

This!!^^

Jutsu!! PANDA MAYHEM!!!

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:39 pm
by jvt619 Veteran of Newerth | 113 Posts

yes i have some texture problem too

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 am
by -}Z{- Artist of Newerth | 372 Posts

i think the texture problem is a grafix card problem or to be more precise a ATI problem cause geforce grafix cards seem to work fine and i have a ATI and i have texture problems when i activate blur and my brother doesnt

how do we fix this

Scroll up

in Bugreports/Blalancing Suggestions for DotA/Custom Heroes Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von -}Z{-
i think the texture problem is a grafix card problem or to be more precise a ATI problem cause geforce grafix cards seem to work fine and i have a ATI and i have texture problems when i activate blur and my brother doesnt

how do we fix this

New Drivers maybe, I have an nvidia card but I have to admit the latest ATIs are a much better choise! (5850)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.