IMPORTANT!

in Other Content Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 pm
by d.reinhart1 Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 20 Posts

Before you only stop this thread pls read what i have to say!

I read all about Itorch Lan version and was thinking why not take him in your team Sordit?
I really thought that you need everyone you could get!
Why don't you work together?
That are only thoughts but i bet that he can save us time in developing our version and maybe his, too!
So maybe we should ask him for help?

Scroll up

RE: IMPORTANT!

in Other Content Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

He did not ask and I don´t have a fix team. I got this community here and guys like Catsith and eryani or purevil making patches and stuff and just post them here.
itorchs version is mostly our version with little changes, most changes are only the interface. So everyone can be "in my team" by just searching bugs and posting them, or even try to make fixes and post them here. xD

Scroll up

in Other Content Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm
by GAME ON Troll of Newerth | 453 Posts

i think this person is 'iTorch'..dont u think so boss??because all of sudden he talking about iTorch...hahaha..maybe its him just pretending to be other users... X'D...but..iTorch..or whatever u are...u are always welcome in this HoN Lan Version of sordit...^^..and also..next time..plss tell 'iTorch' be friendly to other users..example: replying a private massage, and etc. ^^^

PROUD TO BE "Heroes Of Newerth Lan Edition" PLAYER(S)

Last edited Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm | Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 am
by CaitSith1.1 Master Chief(117) of Newerth | 321 Posts

All people in this forum who post patchs,bugs and fixed patches are on this team xD

Vegeta. What the scouter says about his power level?
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANNNDDD!!!!!

Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 pm
by valvaris Part-Time Leecher of Newerth | 29 Posts

GameOn: iTorch replies messages -.-" He replied me! =)

And I don't think they are the same people. The way they posts, most notably their grammar, is different. =)

A side note to Sordit: Why not make use of his shop interface? =) Haha

Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:00 pm
by judejingx Adjutant of Newerth | 311 Posts

yea, people here are welcome, if do u have any works. just tell the administrator. but honestly itorch and my edited works is just thesame,

@itorch your works just like the version of sorditz.. if u have any works that's not in sorditz version just post in suggestion thats why we have here suggestions column.. sorry for my bad english..

Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm
by GAME ON Troll of Newerth | 453 Posts

maybe he thought that sordit was mad at him because of his thread have been locked...X'D...but iTorch..if u reading this..u're most welcome in this site.. X'D

PROUD TO BE "Heroes Of Newerth Lan Edition" PLAYER(S)

Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 pm
by judejingx Adjutant of Newerth | 311 Posts

yah! i think so, itorch that was his thinking.

Scroll up

in Other Content Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 pm
by Sordit Admin of Newerth | 475 Posts

Oh I don´t think he belives I´m mad with him. I´m sure he can understand, that releasing 2 versions of a game on the same site will cause alot trouble and confuson.

To the shop interface thing. I don´t see a real improvement in using the new shop-interface. If you chould fit more items in, ok. But this way... not really other than our shop right now. Only the design is changed and cosmetics are not really the stuff I want to fix while there are still other bugs. If the version is soo clearn that most bugs are gone, we can pimp up the design I think.

Scroll up

in Other Content Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Zitat von Sordit
Oh I don´t think he belives I´m mad with him. I´m sure he can understand, that releasing 2 versions of a game on the same site will cause alot trouble and confuson.

To the shop interface thing. I don´t see a real improvement in using the new shop-interface. If you chould fit more items in, ok. But this way... not really other than our shop right now. Only the design is changed and cosmetics are not really the stuff I want to fix while there are still other bugs. If the version is soo clearn that most bugs are gone, we can pimp up the design I think.

I agree with Sordit in this one, cosmetic things come second and are subject of debate, some may like the new interface, some like the old one, so in the end it is not so important. A lot more important is getting all heroes working like retail or other gameplay issues.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.