RE: HON LAN Dota Heroes 1.4.0 (Release Candidate)

in DotA Heroes Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 pm
by robadv7 Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

pure evil, i love you work. you are the best.
i am work in one version for brasil, and you can see my post here. hon 1.5.5... i have 5 new custom hero (mario,traxex, new balanar model,demon of fire,wolverine) you can use her in you version if you want.

please post one new version with the 3 new hero (bombardier,moraxus and myrmidon) i try tu use her, but i have some problems whith textures, and bug skill, if you can post that 3 new hero in your version i am very happy.

sory for my bad inglish, i m live in brazil.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 pm
by pureevil29 Master Sergeant of Newerth | 248 Posts

Don't worry Robadv I will release a new version soon, I am just fixing a couple of details, I will add the new heroes (bombardier,moraxus and myrmidon) but I have no more space for custom heroes like mario, demon of fire or wolverine. BTW I understand portuguesse, where in Brasil are you from?

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm
by needafart Whelp of Newerth | 34 Posts

THAT GOOD TO KNOW MR PUREEVIL U R BACK.. AND IM LOVE YOUR JOB ASWELL, I WILL WAIT FOR YUR NEW VERSION WITH NEW HERORES . BUT TELL US ARE U GOIN TO ELIMINATE SOME DOTA HEROES FOR THE NEW HEROES???

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm
by robadv7 Whelp of Newerth | 35 Posts

Zitat von pureevil29
Don't worry Robadv I will release a new version soon, I am just fixing a couple of details, I will add the new heroes (bombardier,moraxus and myrmidon) but I have no more space for custom heroes like mario, demon of fire or wolverine. BTW I understand portuguesse, where in Brasil are you from?

i am live in rio de janeiro, And you can go im my blog or forum (honvsdota.zip.net) i have update myy next version 2.1.0 with all version 2.0.2 for S2, Has the new map and all modification from all old maps. all textures and efects. i go post.

Cara esgotou o meu ingles, to fazendo muita coisa usando a sua versão como base. e agora passei a usar a versão original junto com a nossa, não sou tão bom nisso de atualização como voçe mais adoro esse nosso jogo, sempre posto agradecimentos a voce e ao sordit,pois é o minimo a se fazer. se eu postar a versão 2.1.0 voce deveria baixala e usa-la junto com suas modificações, tem tudo da versão 2.0.2 oficial e não ta dando nenhum bug como a versão ub.a UB ela é boa por ter reconect e uso de escudo das torres, mas tá cheia de lag e erros primarios, se tu conseguir por isso na sua versão proxima vamos passar eles em todos os aspectos. passa no meu forum http://honvsdota.forumais.com/f1-seu-primeiro-forum e deixa lá um alo.e se quiser vamos tentar ser amigos sem revelarmos nossas identidades, como eu já disse tu é muito bom e adoro o seu trabalho.

uma boa ideia

caso eu não consiga postar todas as minha modificações da versão 2.1.0 saiba que se voce tiver toda a versão original da s2 e pegar na pasta game o arquivo textures e extrair todas as textures e extrair todas as suas textures da sua versão e colar sobre as textures da versão original, então terá todas as novas textures do jogo atualizadas.
e resouces é a mesma coisa, só que so pode pegar os arquivos , heroes,npcs,itens e todos os demais que não acrecente nada a interfaçe do jogo e fazer o mesmo, com isso voce poderá usar os novos mpas sem erro, e seu jogo estará atulizado, fiz isso com sua versão 1.3.2c e ela ficou 100 x melhor, tá mais parecido com a versão 2.0.2 da s2, e digo que tá bem melhor que sua versão 1.4.0, se fizer isso a sua modificação vai ficar
bem melhor, não deu lag nem bug nenhum, pois ficou a mesma versão com tudos que estava faltando, to usando os novos mapas e não tem nenhum erro.

caso eu poste a minha versão 2.1.0 voce pode usala pois verá que está com tudo da versão nova da s2 2.0.2

assim que hospedala le dou o link. acho que antes do ano novo consigo passa-la.

um abraço.

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:07 am
by megaDRO Whelp of Newerth | 37 Posts

uhm..is it possible to have brood mother spawn at least 3 web simultaneously?

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm
by subkiller007 Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

Zitat von pureevil29
This is the latest version of the HON Lan with Dota Heroes.

UPDATED download with the final version, all who downloaded the release candidate for testing please download again.

Most important changes included in Dota Heroes ver. 1.4.0 (Final):

- Added a new Dota hero: Obsidian Destroyer.

- Fixed Fayde to be exacly like retail, all skills and no texture bugs.

Undying King (Leoric)
-Buffed Skill 1 (Now does a small damage of time after a small stun and slows enemies by 15% for the duration (4sec) (Like Latest Dota).
-Buffed Skill 2 (Increased Life Steal to 10,15,20,25%) (Like Latest Dota)
-Reincarnation manacost increased from 100 to 140. (Like Latest Dota)

Demon Slayer
-Nerfed Skill 1 (Dagger) range from 1200 to 1050
-Nerfed Skill 2 (Blink Strike) range from 700,800,900,1000 to 600,700,800,900.
-Nerfed Skill 3 retribution damage from 100,125,150,175 to 60,90,120,150.

Jedi Knight
-Nerfed Skill 2: Movespeed reduced from 4,8,12,16% to 4,6,8,10%
-Nerfed Skill 3:
Attack speed from 15,20,25,30% to 10,15,20,25%
Chance of mini stun from 10,15,20,25% to 5,10,15,20%,
Reduced mini stun duration from 0,2 sec. to 0.1 sec.
Mini Stun aditional damage from 30,40,50,60 to 20,25,30,35.

Sith Lord
-Nerfed skill 3 aura range from 500 to 450.

Nightstalker
-Base damage increased by 10
-Crippling Fear's miss chance from 10/20/30/40% to 40% (At night)

Broodmother
-Armor decreased by 2

Omegatron (Thinker)
-Increased skill 2 proyectile speed by 15%

- Updated stringtables so it includes de Dota Names of heroes and items.

Note:

-Gladiator disabled because Huscar (Spartan) uses the same model and there is another Kunkka (Sea Titan)
-Electrician moved to Int to fit all the new Dota Str. Heroes (If you plan to only play with HON heroes you can delete the resource001 file in the game folder and you will have all the HON heroes restored to their normal locations and attributes.
-All items are included but some are in the incorrect store, for example Runed Axe is in morph attack and Kundra's sheepstick is in relics, this was done to use all the current slots and not adding new store.
-All heroes Slots are used.
-This version uses Custom Dlls and Exes so players with other versions or who have modified this installer's files will not be able to connect on LAN or ONLINE play.
Meaning: Only players with Dota Heroes version 1.4.0 exact and unmodified will be able to connect to each other. This change was made to avoid out of sync and connection problems when playing online with other players (In hammachi or tunngle)

Download link:
http://www.filefront.com/17374598/Heroes of Newerth LAN 1.4.0 DH Final.exe

Enjoy

why i dont have all heroes??? if i missing some file plzz upload for me

Scroll up

in DotA Heroes Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 pm
by subkiller007 Leecher of Newerth | 2 Posts

heroes missing!!! plzz help me
i just download the final hon lan but it is not same like the ss and lot of heroes are missing
plzz help me

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 770 topics and 5923 posts.